My photo
-Only child- Married- Mom- Navy vet- Perpetual college student- Bipolar- Music lover- Storyteller- Word user- Human-

Jun 1, 2011

Antibiotics good; Stomach cramps bad

I've been gone for a few days both because I've been busy this past weekend (I love those busy, fun weekends!) and I'm dealing with stupid stomach cramps that happen whenever I eat. It's been happening since the halfway point of taking horse pill sized antibiotics for a nasty ear infection. And it's annoying. I'm hoping a regime of yogurt filled with live cultures and some probiotic chewable wafers will help since that's the only thing I can think of causing so much ickiness in my gut. And I'm still tired and sleep deprived thanks to these pretty painful cramps that are strong enough to wake me from my Seroquel coma.

Wheeeee!

No comments: