My photo
-Only child- Married- Mom- Navy vet- Perpetual college student- Bipolar- Music lover- Storyteller- Word user- Human-

May 23, 2011

Ugh...again?

For the last two years I've tried to start a blog. And three times I've started over.
My problem is that I don't think to come back often and actually blog. I think about things I want to write about on here, and I think and think and think. Then when I get on the computer I instead hang out on Facebook. I thought I could fix this by using an iPhone app, but I haven't found one for this particular site yet. There's one for WordPress, and they're okay, but it's a pain in the ass to format the page the way you want to. A huge pain in the ass. I just spent two hours trying to find a format I like, but no go. I like my happy little page over here too much.

Another issue is I can't ever decide what to ramble on about on here. I thought at first I could make this blog about living with bipolar II disorder, but that got boring quick. Plus I got some criticism over talking about my personal life/sex life with the husband on here. And stupid as it was, I let it get to me.

Bleh.

So once again I'm here, trying to start over. Honestly I don't feel too weird about doing this again. I'm just debating now how I continue on. What do I post? Should I focus on one area of my life? How much information do I share?

Hmmmm...

I don't know. I guess that's why I'm just going to leave this to be my ramblings, especially if I need to vent somewhere.

Random for the day: I really need a shower.

No comments: